Corporate Sales Executive
If you love to work freely, make deals and approach people then this is the job for you! You will work with almost all of the functions in the organisation to make sure that mumm grows its B2B sales and the customer has a flawless experience. In addition, you’ll be responsible for Partnerships and on ground activations.
You will be part of the business planning and execution process to insure we have a fully harmonized business and brand vision. You will interact with highly competent talents that are looking to include the best caliber to our team.
Junior Corporate Sales and Partnerships Manager Role includes but not limited to:
· Build strong working relationships with our B2B Customers
· Sell Mumm B2B Subscription model to our Customers through the existing prospects
·- Build prospects pipeline through working with our Content team to build an inbound marketing machine.
· Cold calling prospective clients with strong concept selling techniques.
· Build the Augmented customer experience in alignment with other departments
· Get constant feedback from clients to enhance their experience
· Innovate and build on the existing product to make the clients’ experience better
· interact with the different team members to build an even more scalable model for subscription .
Your added value and what you gain
-We give you the opportunity to express your fullest potential
-Explore your boundaries, try crazy ideas and learn from them as we believe in learning not failures
-Work in a fun and passionate team.
-A sense of giving back as you will help Egypt be a more competitive nation by giving access to the home based productive individuals to have jobs and grow the shared economy mentality.
Do you have what it takes?
· 2+ Years of Experience in Sales or partnership building.
· Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing other
· A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo
· Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
· Passion for problem solving and processes building
· Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
· Passion for food.