Back to vacancies
Software Engineer Intern
- Contribute to design, develop and implement solutions to user’s need and requirement.
- Run tests and fix bugs.
- Participate in the design solution architecture under the supervision of Technical Lead.
- Following mumm standards and guidelines to improve coding skills & output quality.
We give you the opportunity to learn to your fullest potential and explore your boundaries yet Working in a fun and passionate team.
What to bring ?
- College of computer engineering or computer science.
- Basic knowledge about programming. (PHP, symphony, My SQL) Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing others in Volunteer, Extra-curricular Activities or competitive sport.
- A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
- Strong Analytical skills Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Hungry to learn.
- Fun to work with.